Friday, April 10, 2015

On Location in Central Park


Happy Friday!

Here is a little #flashbackfriday action from that time I had a photo shoot in Central Park afterwork.  All buttoned up of course, with lots of layers and a few accessories.

On this day, I chaparoned art students to the MOMA.  If it wasn't for my lady coat, I'd probably look like a young student.  At this point in my career and life, I am just being myself.  Gone are those years when it mattered that people thought I was older or old enough.  I am no longer asking permission to just be me; therefore, my "teacher looks" are sometimes traditionally teacherly and sometimes now.


Shades of blue and green, why not?



I like the way my hair colors play off my collar necklace, and even the tan of my coat.


My latest sneaker, totally about that sneaker life at the moment.


Jacket is from Uniqlo several seasons ago; green cords, denim shirt and blue sweater are from the Gap,  Nike sneakers are from J.Crew and backpack is Madewell.


Can't forget my Warby Parkers and my collar necklace by A Gypsy's Junk.  The two-finger ring is from Urban Outfitters.




I love playing with colors in my closet.  It really makes it seem as though my sizable wardrobe is a lot bigger than it is.  Most of the time I wear an item in a new way.



Until next time,
<3
M

No comments:

Post a Comment