Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Extra Purple

This has truly been the year of sweatshirts.  Seriously I added five sweatshirts to my wardrobe since fall.  Cropped sweatshirts, patterned sweatshirts, dressed-up sweatshirts-- all kinds of sweatshirts have been my go-to for work and play lately.



 For this look I paired my warm grey, cropped sweatshirt with a deep purple flounce skirt and purple tights as well.  (Another thing Ive been experimenting lately with is colored tights in bold ways!)  I layered a white button down shirt underneath and kept my jewelry simple with my staple gold nameplate and glasses.  Yup, I consider glasses to be an accessory, as well as lipstick.




Sweatshirt and skirt by J.Crew, Old Navy button down, Hue tights and Fyre boots






I am loving these African bracelets that I got from the woman I buy raw shea butter from-- I believe they're imported from Nigeria.  The purple-bead ring is by A Gypsy's Junk, the initial ring is Urban Outfitters and the large purple ring is from Forever 21.




Warby Parker frames and purple lip stain by Stilla.

Until next time,
<3
M

No comments:

Post a Comment