Friday, March 27, 2015

A Floral Sweatshirt

Happy Friday!

I mentioned in my last post that I am loving sweatshirts lately.  Here I am in one of my favorites, my only patterned sweatshirt, that I've styled in many different ways for work and for play.  Here I am before work one morning.





Gray is probably my favorite neutral color, and I absolutely love the vibrant flowers against the warm gray.





 I paired this J.Crew sweatshirt with my go-to Old Navy chambray shirt underneath, buttoned all the way up of course, with Gap 1969 cords and my gold wedge sneakers.




I've been digging into my rings boxes lately-- reminding me of the time I wore a silver ring on each finger in college and my mom thought it was a phase.  The rings are from a few places including Bauble Bar, Forever 21, Urban Outfitters and the bead rings are A Gypsy's Junk.










The back of my hair.  Living out loud for real! And the decal coming across the shoulders makes me think of wings.

<3
M

2 comments:

  1. I love that floral sweatshirt! Your hair is gorgeous :)
    -Jenna <3
    I followed, follow me back? The Chic Cupcake

    ReplyDelete