Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Colorblocking at Work

Good morning all,

Clothes and colors are definitely how I express myself, so I have been sharing bits of me at my new job over the past few weeks.  Here's what I wore last week to work and for Parent Night.  I am living out loud!



J.Crew Jackie cardigan, J.Crew Factory long pencil skirt, Uniqlo oxford shirt, Hue tights, Fyre pumps



I didn't think of it this way at first, but when a colleague said that I was colorblocking, I thought: you're right!  I am!  I really enjoyed these colors together.  The mustard orangey sweater against the bright yellow; with the light, warm blue in the middle and black tights; and of course, my trust-brown leather pumps.



Since I had so many colors going, I kept my makeup simple with some blush and a nude gloss.


I love this detail shot!  Pave link bracelet from J.Crew, elephant bangle from Bauble Bar, Guess watch, midi rings from Bauble bar as well, and initial ring from Urban Outfitters.

Have a beautiful day everyone!
Love.
Miss M

No comments:

Post a Comment