Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Romping in Old San Juan

It's been several months since my trip to Puerto Rico, but teaching has seriously taught me: it is never too late!  Here's what I wore while vacationing in San Juan: a brightly colored and effortlessly flattering romper.  Just my style.


This Express romper sometimes looks like a dress and other times like what it is, a romper!  I didn't bring my strapless bra with me, but I easily tucked my straps into my regular one.  My purple crossover is my go-to travel bag-- it zips, carries everything I need and is a great color.


My island look included dangling earrings from my largely neglected earring collection and plenty of bangles!


Old San Juan is absolutely beautiful to shoot.  I really enjoyed checking out all the colors and color combinations.  Thinking of it, reminds me of the children's book The Big Orange Spot.








In addition to checking out the beautiful houses, I also visited El Morro and Castillo de San Cristobol, the old forts.  Breathtaking views!




A close up of my favorite earrings, not as heavy as they look and in my favorite shape, hearts!










Until next time!
<3
M

No comments:

Post a Comment