Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Birthday Brunch in Brooklyn

August has been a month of celebrations, adventures and reflection thus far.  Here's what I wore to my pre-birthday brunch at Mayfield's in Brooklyn:

Gap 1969 shirt, H&M lace shorts, Steven by Steve Madden suede, peep-toe wedges, Louis Vuitton purse


I am loving neutral colors paired with pops of color.  And of course these are seriously my summer shorts.  I'm trying not to wear them out.  I rediscovered this shirt for this outfit.  A longer-sleeved shirt is a perfect balance for short shorts, especially with wedges!





Assorted gold bracelets from J.Crew and J.Crew factory, assorted rings from Baublebar and Nordstrom

As expected Mayfield's was excellent.  I finally had the burger that I've eyed during several visits.  It was everything I thought it would be and more!  I also sampled the fish and chips, seriously delicious.  I usually find fish (of fish and chips) bland, but was pleasantly surprised.









A candid as my brother tries my Bloody Mary.


The brunch party!
Until next time,
<3
M








No comments:

Post a Comment