Saturday, June 14, 2014

Sporty Chic at Brunch

Ah, Sunday brunch!  It's been a crazy busy week of pursuing opportunities, but that's for another post, so I am just now getting around to posting these photos from last week's brunch.  I headed to a neighborhood favorite, Alice's Arbor, with my big brother and O for a tasty, early afternoon meal.  Here's what I wore:



J.Crew Factory baseball tee, H&M shorts, sandals from DSW, Coach tablet clutch

I just got these sweat-pant shorts from and was dying to wear them, perfect for a relaxed Sunday.  I paired them with a baseball tee, but then added leather sandals and a sturdy clutch to polish off this otherwise sporty look.




Assorted rings from Bauble Bar, Guess watch, Dolce & Gabbana sunglasses Girl About Town lipstick by M.A.C
Accessories definitely make this outfit.  I like tat the gold accents-- on the shorts, the jewelry-- further polish this outfit.  Sporty chic!  I look forward to styling these shorts in new ways.

Until next time,
<3
M










No comments:

Post a Comment