Thursday, May 29, 2014

Pink & Orange

I realize if I were ever-so-motivated, I could inventory my closet by color and have multiple hues of pinks, oranges, yellows, greens and other bright colors.  On a recent sunny day, I wore one of my favorite color combinations: orange and pink. 

J.Crew Jackie cardigan, J.Crew Factory dress, Fyre pumps
What I love about this dress is that it has pockets, and this dress has a flattering cut-- wide up top and bottom with a simple gathered waist.


These brown Fyre flats are definitely my nude!  I will be purchasing another pair before next school year.  I'm thinking navy would be perfect.

Pearl studs from Express, White chunky ring from express, J.Crew Factory giraffe necklace, assorted arm candy including giraffe bangle from Bauble Bar.

Until next time,
Miss M













No comments:

Post a Comment