Monday, April 28, 2014

Dress as a Jumper

I truly enjoyed this pre-spring break look that I'm just now getting around to posting-- between styling for Kassie's Closet (check out my looks here!), spring break in San Juan, graduate school and life as a teacher, time got away from me.  Regardless, this is definitely one of my teacher-meets-funky-fashionista outfits.  The layers, the navy in both the dress and the tights, brown pumps at the bottom, pink lipstick and pink accents of the brooch.  Definitely, a me type outfit!

This dress is from J.Crew Factory; denim shirt from Gap a few years ago; my favorite tights, navy and black polka dots from J.Crew; and brown leather kitten heel pumps by Frye.
Glasses are Warby Parker.  I had to take them to get adjusts, and the Soho store is fabulous!  Very cool locale that matches the company.  I digress, the colorful beetle brooch is from Forever 21; pave midi ring from Baublebar; and pink lipstick is Girl About Town by MAC.

Up next: vacation outfits!
<3
Miss M

No comments:

Post a Comment