Sunday, March 2, 2014

Blazer Friday

Here's what I wore to work on Friday. My students loved my outfit, as did I. It was perfect for work and travel afterwards. I headed to visit my family in South Jersey immediately afterwork. Seriously. I caught the 3:30 train out of the city.

I am wearing my colors this winter. Spring can't come soo. Enough!  I have to take my photos a little further down the street thanks to this horrid patch of ice-sludge that just won't seem to melt in front of my usual spot. 



Arm and hand candy!  Plus my latest nails, a lot shorter than my usual talons. 



I'm wearing NARS exhibit A with half & half MAC lipstick. 

On that note, time to get ready for the work week. Things are crazy at work, so I'll be needing some strong outfits to get me through. 

Love,
Miss M



No comments:

Post a Comment