Wednesday, February 26, 2014

An Outfit Inspired by a Necklace

What a day!  Thank goodness it is over, and the next part is about to begin.  Tonight O and I are going to a Yelp Event at a Shuffleboard Club in Gowanus.  And as my co-teacher says: "because it is good."

Here are some photos of my outfit earlier this week.  The mix of colors from my earrings to my arm candy and shoes was inspired by a necklace I wear often (pictured here).

Gap chambray shirt, Asos skirt, J.Crew tights, Swedish Hasbeens boots
 I am loving my swing skirt from ASOS, paired with my favorite navy and black polka dot tights from J.Crew. 
assorted bracelets: express, Baublebar, Mexico City market, Soho jewelry stand and Kenyan market
 I was inspired by a page from my vision book-- I finally created one with several pages this winter break:)!  I enjoyed playing with the mix of orange and pink against the blues and browns.  Yes!  I love when I dig deep into my bracelets for a new combination.


I love these neon orange stud earrings from J.Crew Factory.  They easily brighten up any outfit. 

Until next time,
Miss M

No comments:

Post a Comment