Thursday, September 5, 2013

Simply Bright on my Bike

I have been extra busy beginning this new school year!  Thankfully teachers report to work for two days the week before children start school. In two days, I met my new co-teacher, set up my our classroom, created opening day procedures and classroom routines, and attended a full day of in-house professional developments and meetings.  I'm also still in summer mode of hanging out nightly and sleeping late, so I am exhausted!  Thankfully we have two days off for the Jewish holiday, Rosh Hashanah. 

Here's what I wore to my second day of work with no students I'm the building:


J.crew blouse, Express pants, Converse, MAC Heroine lipstick, J.Crew pink stud earrings, Dolce & Gabbana sunnies

Initial ring from Urban Outfitters, Betsy Johnson watch & charm bracelet, Express white bangle



By the way the Ortlieb panniers that O bought me as my birthday gift are amazing!  On this day I carried a large, heavy plant on one side as well as otherwise cumbersome charts, posters, sentences strips, my lunch bag, water bottle, ipad, and pouch on the other side.  I can't believe it took me so long to get panniers! 

Okay, Almond, the dog in the bottom left-hand corner above is waiting nicely for me to talk him out.  I am trying to get up and out early even though I am off from work. 

Love,
Miss M

No comments:

Post a Comment