Monday, June 17, 2013

Teacherly in Mid-June

Here is an outfit I wore recently, one of my more teacherly outfits.  With the warm weather, children mentally on summer vacation, I have been wearing my summer dresses (with cardigans and shrugs) and plenty of weekend-type outfits to work!

Jackie cardigan and navy blouse from J.Crew, pencil skirt by Missimo at Target, my new favorite Seychelles heels, and my new favorite bag (Madison Lindsey Satchel) from Coach.


locs to the side is my current look!

my turquoise green and gold studs from Express add a pop of color.

2 comments:

  1. Nice bag. I am a big fan of big bags. Your locs are really growing by the way :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Me too. I can fit my life and more into that bag. Great purchase! It's a crossover too. And yes, my locs are growing like weeds!Thanks for reading:-)

      Delete